Acerbis X-Fit Future Motocross Body Armour
The new Acerbis X-Fit body armour for motocross is made of a seamless cloth in high elasticity polypropylene and nylon Dryarn®, with a different weave over the perspiring areas to guarantee the best breathability.
The removable soft protections for chest, back, elbows and shoulders are made of a shock-absorbing visco-elastic material. Their design is to reduce the encumbrance, without sacrificing their homologated protection level.
Moreover, Acerbis X-FIT FUTURE includes soft plates in memory foam covering the waist area. Motocross, enduro, mountain biking, skiing.
Acerbis X-FIT FUTURE BODY ARMOUR is a product fit for every sporting necessity where being both protected and free to move makes the difference.
- Protective summer / winter underwear
- Highly breathable Dryarn fabric technology
- Side zip fastening
- Compatible with Neck-Brace
- Removable protectors, P.O.I. Technology in Visco – Elastic material
- Chest / back / shoulder / elbow protectors that are more ergonomic, softer and thinner
- Additional hip protection in Memory Foam material
- New “cold hand” fabric
- The key perspiration points (arms / hips / armpits / chest / back) feature a mesh fabric for maximum ventilation
- EN1621-2/2014 homologated back protector
- EN1621/3 homologated chest protector (dated 2017)
- EN1621/2012 homologated shoulder and elbow guards