Dunlop Geomax MX3SF 60 / 100-12 (soft terrain)
Dunlop Geomax MX3SF 60 / 100-12 (soft terrain) - For full description of this dirtbike product please see below.
- Developed directly from the soft-terrain tyre tested and successfully raced in the 2013 Motocross World Championship by Kawasaki and Honda, the MX3S has now been released into the arena
- Compared to its popular MX31 predecessor, the MX3S offers significant improvements in cornering grip, line holding, slide control, straight line traction and durability
- The aggressive MX31s traction-enhancing chiselled shoulder blocks have been retained on the MX3SF front, but the middle blocks are bigger to stabilise cornering in firmer conditions
- Increased block flexibility on the Twin Protrusion Blocks MX3S rear adds control and grip in the berms and ruts, with larger spacing between the blocks to reduce mud-stick
- The Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) on both tyres improves feel and line-holding and the range of application has grown too: even packed mud will not be an issue to the MX3S user
Write Your Own Review